The Schuco ADS 90 aluminium commercial and residential door is a high-quality door used in high traffic areas. Designed and engineered to cope with more use than the average residential door making it suitable for both commercial and busy residential situations. The low threshold options make the door suitable for wheelchair access.
The ADS 90 door is energy efficient
Energy efficiency and thermal insulation are important parts of construction in both new build and renovation of commercial and residential properties. Using the ADS 90 aluminium residential and commercial doors with the correct glazing can meet all of the stringent impose “U” values required by building control. The ADS 90 aluminium doors have expanded insulation, and continuous glazing gaskets offer better insulation than most doors currently on the market.
Schuco aluminium ADS 90 doors
- Inward or outward opening with optional low level threshold.
- Enlarged insulation zone with foam filling insulation bars. The glazing gaskets have additional fin to insulate the glazing rebate.
- Continuous centre gaskets provide improved weather tightness.
- The ADS 90 door can be manufactured up to 1400mm wide and 2500mm tall.
- The ADS90 has been engineered to support 200kg
- The door can be used with a range of panic locks.
- Increased burglar resistance