The Schuco ADS90 aluminium commercial and front door is a high-quality door used in high traffic areas. Designed and engineered to cope with more use than the average residential door making it suitable for both commercial and busy residential situations. The low threshold options make the door suitable for wheelchair access.
The door is energy efficient
Energy efficiency and thermal insulation are important parts of construction in both new build and renovation of commercial and residential properties. Using the ADS 90 aluminium residential door and commercial doors with the correct glazing can meet all of the stringent impose “U” values required by building control. The ADS 90 aluminium doors have expanded insulation, and continuous glazing gaskets offer better insulation than most doors currently on the market.
Schuco ADS90 front doors
- Inward or outward opening with optional low level threshold.
- Enlarged insulation zone with foam filling insulation bars. The glazing gaskets have additional fin to insulate the glazing rebate.
- Continuous centre gaskets provide improved weather tightness.
- The ADS90 door can be manufactured up to 1400mm wide and 2500mm tall.
- The ADS90 has been engineered to support 200kg
- The door can be used with a range of panic locks.
- Increased burglar resistance
Best available glazing
Glazed products should follow simple rules North and East facing products need a low “U” value to retain the heat in the property. South and West facing products need the same low “U” value glazing but also need solar protection reflecting the heat of the sun away from the home on those hot days. Guardian SunGuard SN 70/35 will reflect 65% of the solar heat keeping the home comfortable.