Schuco ASS 70.HI lift and slide patio door is manufactured by the Bi-Folding Door Factory. Schuco once again leads the products with this large panoramic sliding patio door with maximum transparency to enjoy the view.
The ASS 70.HI with panel widths of up to 3000mm and height of 3000mm and using the twin and triple track outer frame can be made to very large doors.
Designed for the high-end residential homes and commercial buildings this patio door is one of the smoothest opening doors currently on the market.
This design allows the Schuco ASS 70.HI to be distinguished by its minimal profile face widths the outer frame can be concealed within the building fabric to provide a truly flush floor finish. Architects and their clients love this well-designed product.
The frame although 200mm in front to back measurement can be installed into the fabric of the building allowing the glass flush with the floor and ceiling. The doors appear elegant and allow the maximum amount of light into the building.
The frame can be installed flush with the buildings internal fabric
Glazing can be up to 60mm providing the best “U” glazing available in the market today.
Having large panes of glass with weights of up to 500kg Schuco have made the ASS70 doors with auto power glide.
Schuco once again lead the way forward with another quality product.
The Schuco ASS 70 HI lift and slide patio doors are operated by turning the handle which effortlessly lifts the patio door sash allowing it to glide so smoothly.
High thermal insulation patio doors
- Robust aluminium patio door
- Optional concealed electrically operated gearing
- Door leaf up to 3000mm wide and 3000mm high
- Triple track option for multiple door leaf making very large patio doors possible
- Over 200 RAL colours which can be used both sides or a different one on both sides to create a dual colour door
- Ease of operation with the lift and slide patio door mechanism
- Stainless steel tracks for smooth and quiet running
- Door leafs have a soft curved design option
- Glazing sight-line of 88mm
- Quality locks assisting to make these patio doors burglar resistant to class WK2
- Gaskets are continuous within the rebate for improved sound reduction
- Patio door leafs up to 300kg
- Weather-tight to 600 Pa
- Schuco designed to allow coupling to the AWS system
Overall a well designed patio door from Schuco allowing large panels to minimize the obstruction in view from your home.