We manufacture and install the Schuco ASS70FD. It is our opinion that the Schuco ASS70FD is simply the best bifold door currently available in the UK.
The Bifolding door factory has supplied most of the branded doors. The Schuco ASS70FD is better than all the rest.
- Schuco bifolding doors have the benefit of fine German engineering.
- Frame is designed to provide a smooth line to the internal plaster.
- Weather rated threshold
- Flush floor threshold that provides a clean finish to the floor. Best used in internal or sheltered locations.
- Gaskets that seal the door to the weather but when the door is opened immediately move away from the frame when the door is opened
- Four stainless steel wheels engineered to open the doors smoothly
- Two stainless steel wheels for certain door configurations removing the need for mullions just to cover the wheels
- The hinges have additional silicone seals to ensure no draughts penetrate the doors.
- Ten millimetre adjustment in the width ensuring a good positive seal helping diy installations
- Security locks designed for bifolding doors (unlike other doors that use locks from PVC doors)
Schuco bifolding doors are secure
The ASS70FD Schuco bifolding doors opens and closes with a positive secure lock. It runs so smoothly you can open and close the doors with very little effort.
Our fabricators enjoy making the Schuco doors and say it’s a pleasure to work with such finely engineered product. Installers prefer to install the Schuco doors because when set up in the factory and installed correctly they work. Service engineers are pleased we fit the Schuco doors as they work so well they rarely need attention.
We do supply the same door to builders and double glazing fitters and we provide comprehensive installation instructions. After fitting other products that have zero tolerance for installation the trade love the Schuco bifolding doors. Schuco have fine onsite adjustment to assist with the installation.
Make the most of your views with the elegant, modern Schuco ASS70FD bi folding doors.
Take advantage of the best of German designed engineering with the Schuco bi folding doors. The bi fold doors offer one of the slimmest aluminium profiles on the market, allowing for over 94% exposed glazing area, perfectly manufactured using state-of-the-art machinery. The doors have been improved to the point of perfection with peerless operating ease, a variety of opening types and configurations, and reduced installation complexity.
Use bifolding doors to open up an entire wall, a corner of your home or your balcony and integrate your space with the outdoors.
Thanks to the flexibility of the Schuco ASS70FD and the multiple additional design options that it offers, the bi folding doors can be adjusted to fold inwards or outwards, incorporate a 90-degree corner, and provide a thermally insulated flush floor threshold.
Schuco ASS70FD is a customisable door system that can be used for domestic and commercial properties, for balcony glazing as well as flush thresholds for an easy access entrance. The doors, with face widths from as little as 120mm, are thermally insulated, offer superior security, and give a high level of transparency making them an industry-leading solution.
Schuco ASS70FD Bi Fold Doors that Incorporate the Best of German Precision Engineering
- The Schuco ASS70FD bi folding doors are a premier solution for homes and businesses, offering many advantages. Benefits include:
- A weather-rated threshold that can withstand even the most extreme conditions.
- Flush floor thresholds that provide a clean finish to the floor (best used in internal or sheltered locations).
- Gaskets that seal the door to the weather and immediately move away from the frame when the door is opened.
- Four stainless steel wheels engineered to open the doors smoothly and easily.
- Two stainless steel wheels for custom door configurations (removing the need for mullions).
- Additional silicone seals on the hinges for extra protection against draughts.
- Simpler DIY installation with a 10mm width adjustment for a good positive seal.
- Security locks designed specifically for bifolding doors (unlike other doors that use locks from PVC doors).
Customisable for a Perfect Fit, Every Time
Schuco ASS70Fd Bifold Doors that perfectly match your needs.
Choose the Perfect Configuration
The bi fold doors can open outward or inward, fold to the left or right, or open on a 90 degree corner. The maximum number of panes that can slide in a single direction is 7.
Insulated Double and Triple Glazing
- You can choose between Energy Standard, Comfort and Comfort Plus glazing
- Planitherm Energy Standard glass coating stops heat escaping, so you use less energy to keep your home warm.
- Planiterm Comfort offers the additional benefits of enhanced security, noise reduction and furniture fade protection.
- Planitherm Comfort Plus offers the same benefits as Energy Standard and Comfort, as well as a special coating that keeps out heat from the sun’s rays so you can control the room’s temperature.
- ClimaGuard energy saving glass with a coating to save energy and keep the home warm.
- SunGuard SN70/35 solar reflecting glass when use on South and West facing products this reflects 65% of the heat from the sun away from the home.
High-Quality Aluminium Frames
The Schuco ASS70FD frames are made from aluminium making them durable and recyclable. They’re thermally broken to offer lower U-values and improved energy efficiency.
Every Colour of the Rainbow (and More)
In addition to the popular white, black and grey, the Schuco ASS70FD frames are available in over 200 RAL colours, as well as several different finishes.
Advanced Security with Schuco ASS70FD Doors
All outward-opening doors have an integrated multi-point lock which inward-opening doors have an integrated deadlock for advanced security and complete peace of mind.
Choose your own handles to suit your style from a range of aluminium and stainless-steel choices.
Fine Engineering, Beautifully Executed.
From start to finish, Schuco bifold doors offer a superior experience. Our fabricators enjoy making the Schuco doors as it’s a pleasure to work with such finely engineered product. Installers prefer to install the Schuco doors because they work consistently well when set up in the factory and installed correctly. And service engineers are always pleased when we fit the Schuco doors as they know that the doors work well and rarely need attention.
They’re also straightforward to install. When we supply the Schuco ASS70FD to builders and double-glazing fitters, we provide comprehensive installation instructions. Compared to other products that have zero tolerance for installation, our trade partners love working with the Schuco bifolding doors. They appreciate the fine onsite adjustment that Schuco offers to assist with their installations.
The Schuco ASS70FD is Our Preferred Bifold Door Solution
For us, the Schuco ASS70FD is the best bi-fold door on the market, and we’d love to customise a quote for your next construction or renovation project.
We work closely with the trade, as well as with homeowners and developers to provide bespoke bi folding door systems that use the industry-leading, fully flexible Schuco ASS70FD.
Whether you’re looking for a bifold door for a commercial or domestic project, the Schuco ASS70FD, with its excellent design and build quality, is the preferred solution.