Schuco ASS70FD bifold doors
Schuco ASS70FD manufactured and installed. Schuco ASS70FD is in our opinion simply the best bifold door currently available on the market in the UK.
The Bifolding door factory has over time supplied most of the branded doors but this Schuco ass70fd is better than all the rest because.
- Schuco bifolding doors have the benefit of fine German engineering.
- Frame is designed to provide a smooth line to the internal plaster.
- Weather rated threshold
- Flush floor threshold that provides a clean finish to the floor. Best used in internal or sheltered locations.
- Gaskets that seal the door to the weather but when the door is opened immediately move away from the frame when the door is opened
- Four stainless steel wheels engineered to open the doors smoothly
- Two stainless steel wheels for certain door configurations removing the need for mullions just to cover the wheels
- The hinges have additional silicone seals to ensure no draughts penetrate the doors.
- Ten millimetre adjustment in the width ensuring a good positive seal helping diy installations
- Security locks designed for bifolding doors (unlike other doors that use locks from PVC doors)
Schuco bifolding doors ASS70FD
The ASS70FD Schuco bifolding doors opens and closes with a positive secure lock and runs so smoothly you can open and close the doors with very little effort.
Our factory fabricators enjoy making the Schuco doors and say it is a pleasure to work with such finely engineered products. Our installers prefer to install the Schuco doors because when set up in the factory and installed correctly they just work. Our service engineer wonders what we did before we installed the Schuco doors as they work so well they rarely need attention.
We do supply the same door to builders and double glazing fitters and we provide comprehensive installation instructions. After fitting other products that have zero tolerance for installation the trade love the Schuco bifolding doors because there are fine adjustments to assist with there installation.