Handle and glazing options
Options when you have decided on the brand of doors you would like to order you start getting into the finer choice of the bifold options. Choosing the colour and finish of your bifold doors. The choice starts with the standard RAL colours, and there are over 200 of these, then you have metallic options and finally the textured finish. The Bifolding Door Factory does not make any charge for the different RAL colours although the more unusual colours extend the delivery period by one week. The metallic and textured finish are additional costs and add two weeks to the delivery period.
Handle colour options
Depending on your door colour you will have a choice of handles and hinges. We only use hardware supplied by the system company who have approved and tested the durability of the coloured products.
The glazing is one of the most important parts where you have a choice. The best glass does cost more, but in the long term, it will make the home more comfortable and cost less on the heating. You can choose from double glazing, or triple glazing every door supplied is checked to ensure the glass is within the manufacturer’s weight restrictions for operation.
- 1.1 “U” value glazing – Double glazed toughened glass
- 1.1 “U” value glazing – Double glazed Laminated glass
- 1.1 “U” value glazing – Double glazed Sound reduction laminated glass
- 0.6 “U” value glazing – Triple glazed toughened glass
- 0.6 “U” value glazing – Triple glazed Laminated glass
- 0.6 “U” value glazing – Triple glazed Sound reduction laminated glass
Then, of course, you also have the following options available with all of the above units.
- Easy clean glass
- Solar reflective glass
- Integral blinds – manual cord control
- Integral blinds – Manual knob control
- Integral blinds – Solar powered battery remote control
- Integral blinds – Electric remote control
Setting up your building work correct will ensure that the threshold is low and provide easy access.