The ultimate blend of classic aesthetics and modern performance.
uPVC windows have become the window material of choice for many commercial and residential projects. They offer an alternative to traditional timber designs, with the benefits of durability, security and energy efficiency. They’re also easier to install and can last for 30 years and more without regular maintenance.
High-quality uPVC winders meet the highest Window Energy Ratings and come in a range of styles, including casement windows, tilt and turn windows, fully reversible windows, sliding sash windows, twin sash windows and French windows.
Request a quote
Benefits of uPVC Windows
- Low-maintenance, simply wash down with soapy water to keep your uPVC frames in tip-top condition, no need to sand, paint or varnish.
- Long-lasting, because uPVC is moisture, mould and mildew resistant, it does not rot, flake, rust, or decompose and therefore lasts much longer than timber or aluminium alternatives.
- Durability, even if you live by the coast, your uPVC frame won’t be affected by the elements. They’re durable, UV resistant and won’t fade over time.
- Soundproof, with double glazed windows, uPVC reduces noise by almost 80% for a peaceful home environment, even if you live in the city.
- Security, additional locking points can be added and used in conjunction with safety glass for complete security and full peace of mind.
- Insulation, uPVC keeps air sealed in the home, which means less energy (and less money) spent on cooling and heating to regulate the temperature of your home.
- Environmentally friendly, uPVC is recyclable so, after its lifespan of 40 to 80 years, it can be used to make floor times, pipes and more.
- Customisable, our uPVC doors are custom-built to perfectly fit your needs, with a range of finishes available.
- Flame retardant, unlike timber frames, uPVC windows don’t support combustion and are self-extinguishing.
VEKA HALO uPVC Windows
VEKA HALO Rustique
Rustique uPVC windows offer some of the slimmest sight-lines and a minimal, stylish aesthetic. It’s a versatile system that has a wide range of applications and allows for the manufacture of different window styles. Rustique products have achieved BS6375 accreditation for weather performance and PAS024:2012 accreditation for security, and there are a number of beading, glazing and colour options available.
VEKA HALO System 10
With clean, slim sight-lines, the System 10 range is suited to most domestic and commercial window applications offering unmatched versatility. It mimics 19th-century windows styles, ideal for heritage and conservation projects, and is compatible with the Rustique ovolo system. The windows retain the look of traditional timber but need little to no maintenance and will blend in seamlessly with the property’s original windows.
VEKA HALO Flush Sash uPVC Windows
Halo flush sash windows have a traditional style underpinned by exception modern performance. It’s a leading choice for heritage properties throughout the UK as it looks similar to timber frames but with superior benefits. Halo flush sash windows are available in both the Rustique and the System 10 range.
Learn more about HALO uPVC Windows
Residence Collection uPVC Windows
R7 uPVC Windows
The R7 uPVC windows site flush inside and outside and can be customised to your needs with a range of finishes, styles, colourways and accessories for a versatile, minimalist window solution. The advanced chamber design offers A++ energy rates when used in combination with double or triple glazed glass.
R9 uPVC Windows
Along with the R7 collection, Residence 9 is proudly designed and manufactured in the UK. Offering innovative design paired with timeless elegance in order to preserve the character of your home while offering the benefits of modern glazing.
R7 and R9 Comparison
The difference between the R7 and the R9 is the number of chambers (the R7 has seven while the R9 has nine). Increasing the number of chambers improves the thermal efficiency of the window, and both achieve an A+ energy rating and can be fitted with double or triple glazing.
Frequently Asked Questions About uPVC Windows
What is uPVC?
UPVC (Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride) is a type of vinyl used in window and door construction. Because it is an extremely low maintenance building material, its often used in place of timber for window frames and sills, especially when installing new double-glazing or replacing single glazed windows in older buildings.
Why is uPVC used for windows?
uPVC offers more benefits that aluminium and timber alternatives, including the highest levels of thermal comfort, extreme durability, long-lasting performance, all at a more affordable price point.
How long do uPVC windows last?
You can expect your uPVC windows to last upwards of 20 years if you have had them professionally installed, although it’s common for them to last 40 years or more.
Are uPVC windows secure?
uPVC windows offer some of the highest levels of security as they are extremely resistant to impact and can incorporate multi-locking systems around the sash and frame.
The Bifolding Door Factory Guarantee
Our uPVC windows are designed to fit your exact size and style requirements. We offer supply and installation throughout the UK, and each installed window comes with a 10-year product guarantee.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, we offer the best uPVC windows that are competitively priced, long-lasting, made-to-measure and bespoke for your requirements.
Our eco-friendly, industry-leading designs are the ideal, long-lasting solution for homes throughout the country.
Contact us for expert uPVC window supply and installation.
We’ve been manufacturing, supplying and installing windows across the UK for over 30 years, and our team has over a hundred years of experience collectively. So, if you’re looking for a trusted name in uPVC windows, we’re the team to call. We’ve successfully supplied and installed thousands of uPVC windows throughout the United Kingdom and are proud of the excellent reputation that we’ve built over the years.
For an experienced team and service with a smile, give us a call at the Bifolding Door Factory. We’re here to answer your questions and will provide a no-obligation quote free of charge.